Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Surrey man takes home $3.8 million Lotto 6/49 jackpot

Skip Yeng, a resident of Surrey, gave the biggest suprised to his wife at dinner last Friday when he told her that they are millionaires.

This resident of Surrey won $3.8 million in last Wednesday's Lotto 6/49 jackpot.

Skip was quoted saying "I'm so excited, I haven't told my family yet," Yeng said early Friday. "It will be so great to tell everyone. I plan to do it at dinner tonight when we are all together. I'm very blessed to win and looking forward to sharing the news."

He is a retired worker and he has six children and two grandchildren.

He purchased his winning ticket at Lottery Ticket Centre in Surrey's Central City Shopping Centre. For Lotto 649 results, visit Lotterycanada.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment